Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaack...

I know...I know....I need to blog on a regular basis...but life got in the way - I always hate when other bloggers say that but now I know exactly how they feel - hope the things I have to share with you will make up for my absence.

I have taught two classes since I last posted. One at a new spiritual bookstore in the NoHo Theatre district - Many Paths Bookstore (www.manypathsbookstore.com) and the other at my synagogue's first Shabbaton/Retreat in the Malibu mountains at Camp Shalom Institute (www.shalominstitute.com). I taught my "Prayer Pockets Journal" at each workshop. The second one with a Jewish slant to meet the needs of my students. My students were all so creative and we had such a good time creating art! I love teaching.

These are my students in my very first art class I taught at the Many Paths Bookstore in North Hollywood, CA. The workshop was "Prayer Pocket Journals" and my students said they were not artists but identified as mortgage brokers. Well, that might be their "day jobs" but I disagree with them not being artists!













The Fabulous Kenny - Bookstore Manager

No comments: