Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaack....again!



Can't believe so much time has gone by since I've blogged - as I was looking at my last post showing photos of my Wish List class I realized I don't have any photos of me or of the sample book I made for the class. Mark Jacobs - the owner of Many Paths Bookstore where I teach, took a couple and I will post them as soon as he sends them to me - but I do have a few photos of the booklet I made before the class - enjoy!

By the way, for those of you in Los Angeles - I have been asked back to teach another class - so SAVE THE DATE - Sunday, April 27th from 2pm - 5 pm - come join us for a fun and creative afternoon as we identify a project or a goal and make a Vision Journal to help us focus on these tasks. Think Vision Board but this time in the form of a journal.




No comments: