Thursday, July 17, 2008

2nd post today - My First Art Commission!

For Mother's Day this year, I decided to create a tribute book for my Mom to thank her for all she has done for me in my life and how much she means to me.



My Mom loved the book and has it displayed in her kitchen. When her bridge group came over to play last week, everyone wanted to look at the book. They all loved it. One of the gals asked to get in touch with me. When we spoke she told me she wanted me to make a book just like my Mom's as a tribute to her granddaughter's graduation from college. I was thrilled and so begins my first art commission. Can't wait to get started on her book! Thanks, Doreen!





6 x 6 board book - acrylics and mixed media - Mother's Day Tribute Book (me on the cover at age 3)



Handmade paper beads and buttons and stamped tags

These are the photos of the book that sparked my first commission - the book I made for my Mom for Mother's Day 2008.





















All contents on this post and this blog are NOT to be copied without permission. Thank you.

No comments: